
R.E.M
May 21, 2001
MTV's TRL Studio
Unplugged
New York, NY, USA
(TV Broadcast)
Click here to download.
Set List:
All the Way to Reno (You're Gonna Be a Star),
Electrolite, At My Most Beautiful, Sad Professor,
Daysleeper, Beat a Drum, I'll Take the Rain,
I've Been High, So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry) (Buck/Mills/Stipe only),
The One I Love (Buck/Mills/Stipe only),
Losing My Religion (Buck/Mills/Stipe only),
Country Feedback (Stipe inserted snippets of Bob Dylan's "Like a Rolling Stone" during the outro), Cuyahoga, Imitation of Life, Disappear,
Find the River, The Great Beyond.
Trivia & Notes:
The performances of "Sad Professor", "Beat a Drum", "I'll Take the Rain", "I’ve Been High", "The One I Love", "Disappear", and "The Great Beyond" (four of which were from the album the band were promoting) were all omitted from the broadcast. Stipe introduced "Find the River" as being "probably not for the cameras", but MTV included it as the closing performance.
No comments:
Post a Comment